Some exciting activities can be arranged at Belun Eco Village, like:
- Still Water rafting
- Guided bird-watching and butterfly watching tours
- Village walks
- Picnic at Riverside
- Night trails for spotting jackals, foxes, civets, owls
- Nature Orientation Camp and Photography workshop
- Wildlife Photography workshop
Volunteer – We encourage our visitors to take part or support in our professional biodiversity research programme and social projects .
Few on going projects:
- In search of Gharials and Gangetic Dolphins – Its a mass-awareness campaigning and survey projects for the conservation of the Gangetic biodiversity.
- Bird population survey
- Spiders and Butterflies
- Fish population survey
- Awareness campaigning for the Snakes and other reptiles
- Fruits for everyone – plantation of fruit trees throughout the areas
- Education for All – Guests are encouraged to take special class in local school and in other community centres for the local children and elders
- Clothing for All – Distribution of new and semi used clothing for the needy villagers.
- Health for All – We arrange free health check up camps for the villagers. Willing Medical practitioners are invited.
You are also welcome to initiate your own innovative project here … we are always with you.